myspace code

Please keep checking back for updated content.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Jimmy and I, along with the help of my mother and friend Elena, will be hosting a co-ed baby shower and BBQ to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our son. It will be held on Saturday, September 27 at 3pm. The location will be given when you RSVP. We mailed out invitations to those who are geographically closest to us but to our distant friends and family, please let us know if you would like an excuse to come to Vegas! For more information, please call Jimmy or myself or email us at jimmyandtaiya@hotmail.com

For interested friends and family, we are registered at:
www.babiesrus.com and
www.babydepot.com

1 comment:

Crittle said...

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog! I'm very glad to have you share in our journey. If you have any questions as you make your way with your own beautiful boy, please ask away.