myspace code

Please keep checking back for updated content.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

22 - 25 weeks

I have to admit, this month was the most difficult so far. In talking to other women and reading the what to expect when you are expecting books, I expected to feel the best I've ever felt at this mid-way point. I'm not complaining since I didn't suffer in the first trimester but I certainly didn't expect to feel worse. I'm more emotional than I'm used to and honestly, I don't know how to deal. Jimmy certainly isn't used to it either and he's not sure how to handle me.

My feet are so swollen. They grew a full size in just a weeks time. I've resorted to wearing crocs to work which are not very professional and I actually had to cancel some of my presentations because the tightness around my ankles made it very painful to walk or stand. My own mother teased me about how fat my feet were! She made up for it though...her and my brother came down from SLC and helped to complete the new office/guest room to help make room for baby.

Stay tuned, I'll get out of my slump! I'm looking forward to vacation next week and we'll try to get a 4D ultrasound in about three weeks so we should have some exciting updates soon.

No comments: